Office Coordinator at Current Electrical
Think Big. Work Hard. Have Fun.
Current Electrical has an immediate opening for an Office Coordinator.
Fill out the form below to schedule an interview.
What to Expect as an Office Coordinator at Current Electrical
- Office Coordinator will report directly to the Office Manager
- Coordination between office staff and field technicians
- Data entry utilizing Microsoft Office
- Answering phones
- Maintain office supplies inventory
- Order, organize and maintain uniforms
- Maintain documents, filing, clerical tasks
- Apply for electrical permits
- Schedule electrical inspections and coordinate appointments with utility companies
- Assist project managers with project coordination
- Assist in scheduling
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Why Current Electrical?
Pay and benefits packages above industry average, including 7 days of paid vacation in year one
We have FUN and value family life
We run a safety-first environment
We host employee appreciation events
Join Our Team
Fill out this short form to schedule a phone interview with Current Electrical.